PRESENTATION: Dr. Mays to Speak at Case Western Reserve University College of Medicine Weatherhead School of Management
September 6, 2018
The healthcare landscape is changing. While private hospitals provide individualized care to the sick, public health organizations work to reduce the number of people who get sick. Will success for one be a defeat for the other? Dr. Mays will serve on a panel of distinguished experts from the academic, managerial and public policy worlds will provide insight into these questions and the future of healthcare.
- Toby Cosgrove, MD, former CEO, Cleveland Clinic
- Greg Moody, Executive in Residence, The Ohio State University John Glenn College of Public Affairs and Former Director, Office of Health Transformation, State of Ohio
- Glen P. Mays, PhD, MPH, F. Douglas Scutchfield Endowed Professor in Services and Systems Research, University of Kentucky
- JB Silvers, PhD, John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
- Scott Frank, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Population and Quantitative Health Sciences, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Immediately prior to the panel discussion, guests are invited to attend the Ford Distinguished Lecture featuring keynote speaker Omar Ishrak, Chairman and CEO of Medtronic.
Innovate, Invent, Disrupt: The Importance of Medical Technology in Transforming Heath Care for the Future
The Ford Distinguished Lecture will take place at 3:30 pm in the Smith Ballroom, Tinkham Veale University Center. Click here for more information and to register for this free event.