In August 2018, the Services Research and Clinical Epidemiology Branch, part of the NIMH Division of Services and Intervention Research (DSIR), hosted the 24th NIMH Mental Health Services Research (MHSR) Conference. The MHSR is one of the nation’s premier mental health services research conferences and promotes areas of high priority for services research and identifies opportunities that have the potential for significant impact on the health and well-being of people with mental disorders.
Financing Chair: Agnes Rupp, Ph.D., Services Research and Clinical Epidemiology Branch
- NIMH Develop an Interactive Payment Design Tool for Coordinated Specialty Care Yuhua Bao, Ph.D., M.A., Weill Cornell Medical College
- What Happens When Employers Switch from a "Carve-Out" to a "Carve-In" Model of Managed Behavioral Health? Evaluation of a Natural Experiment Susan Ettner, Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- The Influence of Accountable Care Organizations on Care for Medicaid-Enrolled Children with Behavioral Health Conditions Marisa Domino, Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- ACO Contracts and Collaborative Care: New Evidence from 2017 Survey Helen Newton, M.P.H., Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Evidence of Cost-Effective Public Health Integrated Model for People with Mental Illness Jie Chen, Ph.D., M.A., University of Maryland