On April 3, 2023, Shiloh Baptist Church, based in Trenton, NJ, held a press conference to announce its one-year, $100K grant awarded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Systems for Action research program.
In addition to Reverend Darrell Armstrong, attendees heard from:
- City of Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora (28:09)
- Dr. Allison Stephens, Principal Investigator and Director of Network and Policy at the HOPE National Resource Center,
- Dr. Robert Sege of Tufts Medical Center, Amber Robinson of the Center for the Study of Social Policy’s Parent Leaders Network,
- Mary Catherine E. Arbour of the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Social Care team,
- Deborah Megaro of Capitol County Children’s Trust (40:21), and
- Laura Gallant of the HOPE National Resource Center.
Attendees also had the opportunity to hear from various supporters and collaborators representing healthcare, government and non-profits.
To view the press conference, recorded by theTrenton Journal and posted to its Facebook page, click here.